I hope this reaches someone, I hope SOMEONE is better for reading my words.
Let me tell you my WHY, let me break it all down for you!
Why am I doing this?
- Because I personally know what it feels like to read or listen to the words we can’t write or say ourselves. I reaching YOU.
- Because mental health, suicide, grief, trauma, our own mind.. our ability to be so closed off we forget that we aren’t meant to do life alone. It is all so important to me.
Let’s take a closer look at my why’s.
- I am blogging because writing privately isn’t enough for me, I realized I have a lot to say and people are responding, this is a bigger broader platform for you all to come to and read what I have to share.
- I am going to do something fun and different here and there but, most of all this is a space where I share MY own walk through trauma, grief, strength, loss, mental health.
- I honestly just want to reach anyone I can, I want to be reached out to, I want to hear if anything helped spark a different emotion in you. I want to hear feedback and chat with you. I am not here for just posts. I want to talk to you guys. I want to hear what is in your hearts.
- I have zero expectations for how far this will go, I just care about sharing the deepest parts of my heart with you guys as my promise to be real and raw and share the love.
I am blessed to be able to start this, I am so excited to see this take off, to see who this reaches, to TALK to you guys. Please don’t hesitate to reach out, share ideas, ask questions, comment your thoughts. I want activity on my blog and I want this to be a safe place for everyone to come. I can’t wait to meet the ones who flock to my blog and support it. Love you all 🙂